The innovation in the reusable packaging sector
Our patented VARIOBOXX is a combination of standard and customized packaging: Standard is the stacking box (stable injection moulding part, 1/4 or 1/8 of Euro pallets) and the inlay can be cost-effectively customized according to demand (thermoformed part).
• Due to the transparent inlay you can not only see whether the box is filled but also what it‘s filled with..
• The box is extremely lightweight (empty weight approx. 1.5 kg incl. Inlay and Cover)
• customized: Frame (carry box) in different colours, inlay and cover individually formed.
• The box is very robust - shocks and blows are damped and mostly neutralized by the frame.
• The cover fits exactly onto the inlay and closes it dust-proof.
• The box is dimensioned to 1/4 or 1/8 of a Euro pallet and is optimally stackable and suitable for block storage.
• It is available in four sizes: 600 x 400 x 195 | 600 x 400 x 265 | 400 x 300 x 265 mm | 250x150x185 mm
• Inexpensive compared to standard packaging (in respect to purchase and application): 1 Truck saves approx. 2 l Diesel/100 km
• Eco-friendly: ca. 2 kg of CO2 saved/box during production and approx. 5 kg of CO2 /Truckload per 100 km compared to standard packaging
In total significantly more cost-effective in respect to purchasing as well as to any specific costs for inlays and transportation in comparison to previous solutions, at the same time significantly more lightweight, transparent, inexpensive, individually customizable as well as eco-friendly.
VARIOBOXX has been patented since December 2011.
For further information on VARIOBOXX can download the following PDF.